Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Poetry Response

 Poetry Response

In the past week, in literacy, we have been working on a well-known poem by the name of "I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud" and the poet named William Wordsworth. We put all out learning about the poem into a google drawing so today I'll be sharing my work with you.

When I read the title, The connection I made was when I was at school one day, there weren’t many people that came like my friends. So I didn’t really have anyone to play with at break times so, in other words, I was pretty lonely

The poem is organized in four stanzas and each stanza has six lines. The Structure is A, B, A, B, C, C and it's the same for each stanza.

To me, the tone of the poem is happy and free.

There are also poetic devices in the poem like, personification and simile. That's all that I can find.

To me the meaning of the poem is that you will never be alone and that you will have someone by your side.



🦓Dominique Hoffman🖋️ on Twitter: "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud" (also  commonly known as "Daffodils" is a lyric poem by William Wordsworth. This  version is read by Siân Phillips, https://t.co/ZAgVCYz6py…  https://t.co/9Cai944XXt"


1 comment:

  1. hello acasia. this is alyxis i really love you blog you made it perfect

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.