Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Google Summit 2020

 Google Summit 2020

Today in literacy we had the google summit. We learnt about different websites like biteable etc. 

We communicated by google meet and the presenter told us what to do. 

The sessions that I had was WPS Scratch maths, HPS Story Board That, SHS Unscreen and remove, YMS How To Use Prezi and it was very enjoyable.

Before morning tea we did two sessions and after morning tea we did another two sessions so all up we did four sessions.

I learnt a lot of new things by doing the google summit and while I was learning I was enjoying it too. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Acasia,
    I am Albin from YMS.

    I really liked your blog. It really specifies the point.Where you presenting? If you weren't what tool was your favourite? I really liked the gamefroot one. It is really cool. Have you tried it before? To make your blog better you could add a dlo. It would top things off.

    Kind regards,
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.