Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

The octopus

Today we saw a video about a octopus and we were told to make a google doc about what happened. Here is what I have done:


One day I decided to go Scuba diving in the sea so I brought all my Scuba diving gear.  when we were ready we packed all our gear in a bag and drove there. when we were there. We put our gear on and put tanks on the back of us. when we were ready we started to go in the sea and go scuba diving. I then I started to swim deeper and then I saw a rock that had something moving on it so I went and checked it out. When I got closer enough to see what it was I knew it was a octopus Then suddenly it grabs me and it was hard to get out. Then the octopus grab my hands and then I got stuck in and couldn't get out my  I got help from my friend and then she helped me get out started to...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.