Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

My Culture food

 


Angeline Vintage Font Generator Preview
Dear Miss Rowland
The food I have chosen to be my culture food is Pavlova. Pavlova is like a soft fluffy cake. I really like pavlova because I like the taste of it and the feeling in my mouth. Sometimes it sizzles when it’s in my mouth. We have pavlova every Christmas and also sometimes my Grandmother does it on my and my sisters birthdays! :)
I really like pavlova. It’s my favourite dessert. Here are the ingredients you will need if you would like to make it:
Ingredients:
  1. 4 egg whites.
  2. 250g caster sugar.
  3. 1 tsp white wine vinegar.
  4. 1 tsp cornflour.
  5. 1 tsp vanilla extract.
My Grandmother also adds dairy milk cream all over it and I also like to add strawberries on it because it taste better with it personally.
Most of the time I have a big piece of it. :)
Here is what Pavlova looks like on the next page:


Image result for ingredients for Pavlova


Image result for ingredients for Pavlova
Image result for pavlova new zealand

Created by Acasia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.