Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Dance!

Dance!


Today me and my class had a guy that's very good at dancing come. His name was Shawn. He came to teach us all dance Bollywood,Modern,Jive and the Tango. Also when we are ready we will perform in front of more that 1,000 people. We will be performing in the Isaac theatre and I can't wait because I have never been there but it sounds fun! There will be a lot more other schools performing. He said that its sort of like a competition.    
Here are some photos of when he was teaching us:





I think that Shawn is a great dance teacher! Anyways blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Acasia.
    Great job on your post and also fantastic dancing today. I am so glad that you are looking forward to the performance. It is an amazing opportunity for us all and is always a highlight. I wonder what we will wear for the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Miss Waho,Acasia here sorry for this late reply but yeah im really looking forward to the performance and I think our dance is amazing by the way! Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.