Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Needs And Wants

Needs And Wants 

What Employees want AND need from your training

Today a completed a Google drawing about needs and wants. It's basically about what we need and what we want and I think that there are more things that we want more than what we need. Heres what I have done :)


I really enjoyed doing this because it was sorta a challenge for me. Would you have put things in different places? I'm not really sure on what my next step is so if you wanted to you can tell me your suggestions on what it could be :)





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Acasia.
    This is one of the best posts I have seen today. Fantastic job. I like the explanations that you gave for why you sorted things into a need or a want. Your presentation is also really effective. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Acasia, I heard your blog was pretty amazing so I popped on for a look around! I can see you have been working hard and your blog is amazing! Your work about needs and wants is very thought provoking. I think sometimes we can want things, but we need to be grateful for what we have. I wonder if children nowadays want more than back when I was a chid. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.