Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

My Story

My Story Using Story Starters

Scholastic Story Starters Writing Prompts | Story starters ...
The other day I made a story using Scholastic Story Starters. It was where you create a story using a story starter that you are given. You are also allowed to choose your own story starter which I think is a good idea. When I created my story I got (describe a very unusual day for an independent artist who finds a strange package by the door) as my story starter and this is the story I created using that:


I did notice that after I did the story I made a few mistakes so I'll try work on that next time. My next step is probably to check for mistakes before I click finish :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Acacia, good writing, I liked the way that by not knowing who it was from, it created an air of suspense.Well done.Maybe she will get to thank the mystery person in the next chapter or not.....Stay awesome

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.