Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

My achievements and what my goal is.

My achievements and what my goal is.

Today in class we were told to make a blog post about our achievements we have done for this term and what we have to work on.


One of my achievements for this term is running because I can now run really fast. I am really proud of my self because I have achieved it.

My other achievement for this term is completing my 7 times tables and I'm also really proud of myself because I have achieved it. 

My goal is to try and write at least 3 pages of writing! :)


My next step is to try and achieve my goal!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.