Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Dancing like the stars 2019

Dancing like the stars 2019



                                       
Today we were told to make a blog post about dance. Last night we had a performance for dancing like the stars 2019. It was really fun but at the same time, it was nervous. There were a lot of people there including my mum, dad, and sister. We danced to the song happier by marshmallow. There were also a lot of other schools performing too. We danced at the Isac theatre, Royal. When I was dancing I was shaking a bit because I was nervous. I really enjoyed it and a big thanks to Shawn our dance teacher:) here are some videos about it:


2 comments:

  1. hey i like that dance so much and good job and hey good job on the dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Acasia . It's Olivia H from Whakamanawa.
    I like your video it is cool.
    good job of doing A title I like it.
    next time you should write what place you got.
    what place did you get?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.