Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Inquiry And Arts Reflections

Inquiry And Arts Reflections

Art: I thought our Tapa Art unit was interesting because I had never learned about it before and there were a lot of interesting things that I never knew of. Basically, it was very new to me and I enjoyed it.


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our art unit, I would give myself an 8/10 because I was almost finished but didn't fully finish it.


In our Tapa Art unit, I learned:

1) I learned new and creative designs and how to do them.

2) I learned how people create tapa cloths and the things to make them.

3)What people use tapa cloths for.


Inquiry: I thought our Social Science unit about inventions throughout time was interesting because I learned things about how life was back in the days and it was pretty rough and strict.


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our Inquiry unit, I would give myself 8/10 because for me it was very fun to learn about seen there were a lot of different things.


In our innovations unit, I learned:

1)Only rich kids could go to school.

2)A lot of things were different than now.

3)There were a lot of strict rules you had to respect.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Acasia.
    Well done for completing this reflection and posting it to your blog. We should get the work you didn't finish, completed. We still have the things that we need so you can finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.