Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

My writing

My Writing

Today my class and I were told to post our piece of writing that we did about in the past two weeks.  The topic of the writing was about fireworks but it was not a true story but its what my school calls a describe in time which is basically about where we get given a picture and we just describe it like its happening to us at the time but anyways we did a piece of writing around fireworks. Here is what I have done.





My next step is to create a bigger and better story next time. I hope you enjoyed reading my writing and did you think I could improve on it or do you think it's interesting enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.